Wednesday, July 27, 2011

take a chance

I believe in giving something a chance and taking chances.  I've always thought that everyone deserves a chance.  You never really know what'll happen unless you give it a chance. It may turn out completely terrible, or it might be the greatest decision you've ever made.  But you'll never know until you give it a chance.

I've been given many chances in my life for a lot of things, and I'm very grateful for them.  More recently I've noticed how much little things mean to me, and how much I appreciate the chances I've been given.  For some situations (one in particular) I've been given more chances than I probably deserved. And I cannot thank that person enough for being so understanding and giving me more than one chance.

What bugs me most is when people don't give things chances.  They get something in their mind that they don't want to change. I try to understand (because I can be stubborn too), but it's hard because I can't help but think, 'you aren't gonna know if it's gonna work unless you give it a try.'  All I ever ask of these people is to give it a chance.  You never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.  The worst that could happen is you aren't happy with the things work, and you go on with life.  I'm very understanding (and I feel a lot of people don't know this about me or don't realize it), so if for some reason the chance you took isn't what you wanted, I get it. 

All I ask is you take a chance because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment